My Blog List

2014-03-16

Day 1 - Departure

Today I woke up at 3 am. even if I had only slept for 4 hours., It's too early to be awake.


I arrived at Don muang airport at 4 am.
I check-in my boarding pass at Air-asia counter and was crossing my fingers when they weighted my baggage. I thought it would be more than 20kg. and was afraid for the excess baggage charge. However, It was just 18 kg.






 After that, I walked into the International department to check my passport. I strolled around duty-free shops and almost got lost in time. I went to the gate, checked carry-on luggage and was on board exactly at 6.20 am.


This is my first time travelling alone. I got seated by the window and fell asleep as soon as I sat down. I was awake only when the Air Hostess announced that we are arriving Singapore.






When the plane finally landed, I was feeling very excited even after I made my way to the immigration counter. At first, I thought the immigration officer has many questions to ask me because I had a new passport and was travelling alone. But luckily, he said nothing.


After I passed through the immigration, I went to baggage conveyor and claimed mine.






P.S. There is a heavy rain today after a few months of no rain.
-poor me.






No comments: