My Blog List

2014-04-02

Day 16 - Jurong East



Until now, it's already been 2 weeks since I came to Singapore. From now on, I couldn't go to the tourist attractions much because I must spread the places in case I would get bored before going back to Thailand. Today, I went to places which located around Jurong East.

Firstly, I wanna go to the Snow city which located between Chinese Garden and Jurong East MRT station. I decided to go to Jurong East and transferred to bus number 335 about 3 stops, I then arrived. Snow City is the indoor snow centre in Singapore which is EXACTLY like Snow Town at Dreamworld in Thailand. I bought the 2-in-1 package ticket that allowed me to stay in the Snow City for an hour and also included Science centre admission at $18.






Before entering, I worn a coat, gloves, boots and locked all my belongings into the locker. They wouldn't allow any types of camera into the Snow city, even telephones. After I came inside, I then understood why. They had many photographers supported me. They took care of me and recommended me to post in every corner in the Snow City. Today there were not much tourists around maybe because it was Monday afternoon. So I felt like this place was mine.






After an hour, I came out and went straight to the Science centre which was located next to the Snow City. It's a scientific and technological education which many children from schools came here as a field trip. 






Science Centre had 2 floors and was divided into 6 halls. Each hall had their own unique contents such as, mathmetics, animals, physics, laboratory etc. I strolled along and tried out all of them.








The most impressive things in this place were an interactive educational boxes or exhibitions which was located in every zone I could participated with.







After I walked up and down till I was satisfied, I determined to come out of the Science Centre and took a bus for my next stop. My last destinations for today were Chinese Garden and Japanese Garden which was not far away from Science Centre much.






Chinese Garden also commonly known as Jurong Gardens, its concept was based on Chinese gardening art. There were many attractive things such as, the Pagoda Twins, the Chinese bridges, Bonsai Garden, the marble stone statue.







I watched and took pictures of tourists that were strolling around for a while, I then went to the Japanese Garden. But unexpectedly, it was a raining! So, I had no choice except to went back home.






No comments: