My Blog List

2014-04-04

Day 17 - Gardens by the Bay



Today, I went to one of the most popular tourist attraction, it was "Gardens by the Bay" which is the huge garden in the city consisted of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden.






It was located next to Marina Bay Sand which not far away from Bayfront MRT station. After I came out from MRT, I went straight to the entrance and bought a shuttle bus ticket at $2 to bring me inside. It stopped at Conservatories station near the ticketing. There was $28 admission fees for two highlight attractions which were the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome.






I felt fresh immediately after I entered the Cloud Forest which featured a 35-metre mountain and waterfall.







This high mountain had 7 floors inside which tourists could take the lift to upstairs and walk down along the boardwalk. .







I saw the 360 degree of landscape sight which provided with a mixture of fascinating orchids, delicate ferns, tropical plants and other colorful flowers









After I spent almost an hour in the Cloud Forest, I went along into the Flower Dome which appearance looked not different from the Cloud Forest. But the inside replicated many gardens around the world such as, Australia, South Africa, South America, Mediterranean, California. The temperature was higher than Cloud Forest.








Beside, one other interesting attraction in the Garden by the Bay was the Supertrees Grove.There was an elevated Skyway, between two of the larger Supertrees for visitors to enjoy a breathtaking aerial view of the Gardens.






Normally, I couldn't stay on such an upland like this. But this time, I stayed there for a long time and could take pictures more than I thought.







While I was walking along the Skyway, I saw people downstairs were laying down on the floor looking up in the sky. So, I decided to come down and do it. I felt great and lied down over there until almost sunset. 






When the sky started to darkened, I stood up and walked along to take landscape night pictures. After I satisfied I decided to go to MRT and went back home.







On the way, I came across the Louis Vuitton Island Maison for the second time. This time I decided to visit inside. I had never go in a luxurious shop like this before. So, I was abit hesitated and contracted for a while. It spread over two floors, including a "Travel Room" that focused on travel luggage and accessories, I felt like I walked in Louis Vuitton art gallery rather than a high end brand shop







No comments: